Wednesday, December 06, 2017

{ 12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS WITH A FEMININE TWIST }

12 tags blog

I am so happy to be joining Ellen Hutson and team this year for the 12 Tags of Christmas with a feminine twist. This is my first year participating and I am super excited.
Each day, December 1-12,there will be two designers sharing tags created on a similar theme, technique, color palette, etc. with the same company focus. Todays theme is color.

Christmas blessing by Daniela Dobson

Here are the colors for my tag.

color blog

For my tag I started with Deco Foil Transfer Gel and Deco Foil Transfer sheets in Emerald Watercolor. I used a laminator to add the foil to the transfer get. The tags are created and cut with my Silhouette Cameo.
For The stocking, I used Prismacolor pencils to color the images. For my touch of gray I added some washi tape and twine.  

Christmas blessing close by Daniela Dobson


We hope to motivate you to get creating and join in the fun by offering a $150 gift code to Ellen Hutson store (imagine being able to shop for items on your wish list for free)! Visit Ellen Hutson Classroom blog to get all the details on how to participate.


Supplies:

Impression Obsession Clear Stamps, Stocking Stuffers by Pink Ink
Impression Obsession Dies, Stocking Stuffers By Pink Ink
ltenew Stencil, Tiny Bubbles
Deco Foil Transfer Gel
iCraft Deco Foil Transfer Sheets, Emerald Watercolor
Thermoweb Sticky Tape Mini Runner
Thermoweb Zots Singles, Small
Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Set of 150
Avery Elle Hemp Twine, Sugar Plum
Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Heavyweight, Classic Crest Solar White 110 lb, 25 pk
Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock, Sour Grape, 25 pk
Heidi Swapp Mini Minc Foil Applicator, 6 -inch

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.