Sunday, November 12, 2017

{ November 2017 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

It’s time for our November release of You Have Style, shipping 11/15/17 and Threaded DIY Steel Die Fresh Cut Studio, shipping 1/15/17. Plus, check out all that is new and available for August.
Here is what I created.

Dress rehersal by Daniela Dobson

I used Elle’s Studio patterned paper as my background that I muted with some Gesso. I used whipped spackle and a stencil to create pink polka dots. I used Dress Form Crafting Die for the dress and used the sentiment from You Have Style stamp set.

Dress rehersal close by Daniela Dobson

You can purchase the Memory Keeper Studio stamps individually. Or join the monthly auto-ship program and SAVE! Members enjoy 25% off their Memory Keepers Studio stamps, 15% off select products, free shipping on add-on orders, and more. You can learn more about the benefits in the Membership Agreement and FAQ.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.