Thursday, June 01, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Friendly Florals }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Friendly Florals.

Here is a card I created for our DT challenge.

Thanks by Daniela Dobson

Ever since I got the Misti I wanted to try stamping in a circle and I finally did. It was so easy and fun. I lightly traced a circle on my white piece of cardstock. In addition, I made a template on a piece of vellum separating the circle in sections. I saw a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire and I loved how easy this was.

Stamping with Misti by Daniela Dobson

After I stamped all the flowers and leaves with black ink I colored all the images with Prismacolor Pencils. I added Nuvo Crystal Drops to fill in some of the empty spaces. I love this so much and want to make more using different flowers.

Thanks close by Daniela Dobson

The stamps I used today are Banner & Blossoms and Banners & Blossoms matching die set. One little flower came from Flower Vases stamp set.


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between June 1 – June 14. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher

4 comments:

  1. What a bright and happy card Daniela! I love the fun colors and the smattering of Nuvo drops you added is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves your flowers and colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, have never tried stamping in a circle with my MISTI, but now that I've seen how easy you've made it with the IO stamps you've used, I think I will give it a try. Thanks for sharing your ideas and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.