Thursday, June 08, 2017

{ Father’s Day with Gina K Therm O Web }

I have a Father’s Day card on Therm O Web blog today using Gina K products.

Father's Day by Daniela Dobson

I used Happy Father's Day - Digital Cut File from Technique Tuesday. I cut it from Deco Foil Peelnstick Toner Sheets using my Silhouette Cameo. Once that was cut, I ran it through the laminator with Turquoise Sea Deco Foil from Gina K Designs. “Happy” is from Mom’s Day stamp set from Technique Tuesday.

Father's Day close  by Daniela Dobson

Stop by the blog for step by step photos and more info.


2 comments:

  1. Loved this card and all the colors!! Thanks as always for all your great projects...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card designs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.