Thursday, May 18, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Animal Friends }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Animal Friends.

If you missed our blog hop this week make sure you stop by and leave a comment. You have until Sunday night.

Here is a card I created for our DT challenge.

Monkeying around close by Daniela Dobson

I used Monkey Business stamp set to create the little scene. This set has a matching die with the same name Monkey Business. I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils.

Monkeying around close 2  by Daniela Dobson

The background is heat embossed with clear embossing powder and Cover-a-card background stamp called Boxwood. It looks amazing on green cardstock. I used Black ink. I sponged Chartreuse ink and Baby Blue ink around the edges of the white square.

Monkeying around by Daniela Dobson


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between May 18– May 31. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kelli Hull
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

8 comments:

  1. Cute card my niece and nephew will love the monkeys!!! Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE IS THIS! I've been thinking Monkey's here lately too! LOL This is SO CUTE & JUST FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The embossed backgroud is perfect for this fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute. I love the monkey's. The coloring is great and I love that background. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monkeys Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let be the monkeys! They remind me of my preschool class!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.