Tuesday, April 04, 2017

{ April 2017 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Wow, April is here. I can’t even believe it. It’s time for our release of Priceless - Memory Keepers Studio – April 2017 (shipping 4/15/17) and You Are A gem DIY Steel Dies - Fresh Cut Studio – April 2017 (shipping 4/15/17). Plus, check out all that is new and available for April.

Here is what I created.

Wonderful by Daniela Dobson

I have a video on Instagram on how I created a background. I love sharing those quick videos. I stamped “wonderful” and fussy cut the word out. That font is so beautiful. I used a polka dot mask and Whipped Spackle for the background.

Wonderful close by Daniela Dobson

Here is what the stamp set looks like.

TAG YOUR PROJECT ON INSTAGRAM | #TECHNIQUETUESDAY

Have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Daniela! This background is oh so pretty & fabby!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.