Thursday, March 02, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Fun With Flowers }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Fun With Flowers.

Here is a card I created.

Thanks by Daniela Dobson

I recently organized my stamps, well, I am in a process of organizing my stamps. That means cataloging everything, which I should have done as new stamps came in. I found this lovely stamp set called Petite Floral Bunch. I used Tombow markers and a light water mist to stamp the background.

Thanks close 2 by Daniela Dobson

For the main flower I used Watercolor Florals. I stamped and fussy cut the image. I then added watercolor pencils to add definition to the flower and 3D foam squares for dimension. The sentiment is from Mini Inspirations 2 stamp set.
The background is Circle Fusion 2. The bottom fringe I stamped with Rev. Polka Dots and used Martha Stewart fringe scissors.

Thanks close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps:

Watercolor Florals
Petite Floral Bunch
Mini Inspirations 2
Circle Fusion 2
Rev. Polka Dots


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between March 2 – March 15. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is very pretty! Love the fringe you added at the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Almost a vintage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I just love this card. I don't know if it is the tiny flower background or the pop of yellow fringed paper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.