Wednesday, November 30, 2016

{ November Tis The Season Highlight from Elle’s Studio }

I have a blog post on Elle’s Studio blog today highlighting Tis The Season collection and November kit + extras. For my layout today I only used the patterned paper from Tis The Season collection and all my other items are from the November kit. I wanted to document our Thanksgiving and as I was gathering all my items from the kit, I loved the blue, black and gray with a touch of wood.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Thankful-01

I cut a tag from the same background paper for my journaling and tucked it behind the doily from my stash. When applying adhesive I just make sure I leave a pocket for the tag to fit it. How about that gorgeous Date It Stamp? Love it.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Thankful-02

The Thanksgiving Acrylic fit perfectly in the tag section with the large date right below it. I added some twine from my stash along with enamel dots and some die cuts. I love this color combination and will definitively use it again.

EllesStudio-DanielaDobson-Thankful-03

Supplies:
Elle’s Studio November 2016 kit
Good Cheer stamp
Thanksgiving Acrylic
Date It Stamp
Deck The Halls Wood Veneers
Christmas Wood Veneer Attachers
Tis The Season 12 x 12 Paper Collection


You can subscribe to the Elle’s Studio exclusive monthly kit.

Monthly Kit Subscription USA
Monthly Kit Subscription International


Don’t forget our From Sketch to Finish Vol. 2. Simplify your scrapbooking process and start with a sketch! Our new class “From Sketch to Finish Vol. 2” will show you how working with sketches takes the guesswork out of the process and will allow to you create layouts, and more in no time! This class highlights beautiful autumn and holiday themed projects, along with everyday projects, too!

A bundle of Vol. 1 and 2 is also available for a limited time: https://goo.gl/CoEQ9T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.