Tuesday, July 26, 2016

{ June 2016 Card Kit from Scraptastic Club }

I am sharing my cards from June 2016 Card Kit.

My first one is pretty simple with two strips of patterned paper and a die cut popsicle adhered with 3D foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set and drew a black line all around the card. I added washi tape from my stash that matches this kit perfectly.

You deserve a treat by Daniela Dobson

For my second card I did some stamping and heat embossing. I used watercolor to color one of the ice cream cones and stamped the second one with pink ink.

You melt my heart by Daniela Dobson

My last card uses die cut stars from the kit. I added two different stricker strips that came in the kit and a patterned paper strip to add to a die cut piece of patterned paper. Twine and sequins are from my stash.

Your're the best by Daniela Dobson

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.