Thursday, May 19, 2016

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Masculine cards}

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Masculine cards.

Here is my card.

Happy father's day by Daniela Dobson

I used several different stamps on my background starting with Painted Stripes. I added white gesso to the painted stripes background to tone it down a bit. Once it was dry I stamped the others. You can see the full list below. I had my little box of stamps out that I use for mixed media journaling. It was pretty easy and fast to create. I die cut the “happy” word from kraft cardstock and adhered it to a white cardstock panel that I backed with 3D foam adhesive from Therm O Web. I added color shine splatters and sequins to the finished background.

Happy Father's day close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obession stamps and dies:

Really Useful Stamps – Circles
Happy Day
Sketchy Chevron Border
Grunge Circles
Grunge Circle 2
Grunge Circle 1
Happy Die
Painted Stripes


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between May 19 – June 1. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a$25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Karen Amidon
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Way to rock that background, girl! Love all the aqua and kraft! Such a great, guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great masculine card, Daniela. I love the grungy look you've created and your fab aqua and brown colour combination! The Painted Stripes CAC looks like a real "must have": such a great background stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.