Monday, April 18, 2016

{ April 2016 Card Kit from Scraptastic Club }

Hello. Today I am sharing my first three cards with our April 2016 card kit. The exclusive stamp set that comes in this kit is super adorable. I stamped one of the tea cups on watercolor paper and colored it with watercolor. I cut it out and adhered it to the card using foam adhesive. How adorable are those Tea Tag die cuts? This one says “miss you”. I added white twine to it and it really looks like a tea bag.  I exclusive stickers in the corner, sequins and some more stamping on the card.

Miss you by Daniela Dobson

For my second card I used the heart stencil that came in the kit and used modeling paste to add hearts to the front of the card. I wrapped yellow twine several times around the front and tied it into a bow. I added a little tea tag die cut. Thank you sticker is adhered to the card with foam adhesive.

Thank you by Daniela Dobson 
For my last card I really liked that plus sign patterned paper that is in the kit. I used that as my base. I added several strips of patterned paper to the top with a sentiment sticker under it. I wrapped the twine several times around the card front and tied it into a bow. I added a flower sticker and sequins to the top border. I colored in come of the plus signs with yellow watercolor to make them pop.

Missing you by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me today. Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What beautiful projects, Daniela!! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cards, this is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three simply fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.