Thursday, February 04, 2016

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Friends Forever }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Friends Forever.

I loved those little Spiral Roses from my last card that I had to make some more for this one. I love how white felt looks so soft.

Friends by Daniela Dobson

I started by stamping the Music Flag Banner at a slight angle at the top of the card. I added tag layers, washi and a cute arrow. I stamped the Pinwheel on white cardstock and colored with watercolor crayons. I added 3D Foam Squares from Therm O Web to add dimension.

Friends close by Daniela Dobson

I added sequins and Stickles at the end. The sentiment is from Love Lines stamp set.

Friends close 2 by Daniela Dobson


Impression Obsession Stamps and Dies:
Spiral Rose die set
Party Pinwheels
Music Flag Banner
Love Lines

Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between February 4 – February 17. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ----> you are here
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

That is all from me for today. Have a great Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. So fun and playful, love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the layers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:36 PM

    So cute with all those awesome layers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the arrow and pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.