Friday, November 27, 2015

{ Scraptastic Sketchy Thursday!! }

Hi and happy Friday. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!

It's time for another Scraptastic "Sketchy Thursday"! This is my first time participating in the Sketchy Thursday for Scraptastic Club. Here is what I created with the sketch using  Ain’t No Sunshine kit, add-on, and Digital Cut file.

Fun day together by Daniela Dobson

Fun day together close  by Daniela Dobson

Here is the original sketch.

If you want to play along or if you want to see what the other designers created, please hop over to Scraptastic Club's blog!

I have three more projects that I created with the November kit.

For this layout I used Foodie Stamp Set.

Yum by Daniela Dobson

For this card I heat embossed the labels (Feels like home stamp set) on watercolor paper and added watercolor crayons to the background.

Celebrate by Daniela Dobson

For this one I used the butterfly mask that came in the kit and traced the stencil with black pen and then added watercolor.

Hello by Daniela Dobson

You can find this kit and some other fun things in the store HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun layouts and card designs Daniela.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.