Monday, October 05, 2015

{ Card kit Monday–Frames and Leaves }

Hello and happy Monday! I have a brand new kit for you today! This is a card kit, but you can use it on a layout or any other project you choose. The files can be made bigger or smaller as needed.

Here is what I created today.

Thanks by Daniela Dobson

I wanted to do a heat embossed background with watercolor for this card.  I stamped Mosaic Tile and heat embossed it on watercolor paper. You can see my other example in this card HERE. I used the “thanks” frame and leaves only. There are so many possibilities with this kit. I will show you something different next week. I cut two leaves out of vellum and one out of cardstock. I added stitching to the card and leaves. I used my watercolor crayons for the background. Love them. They are so vibrant!

Thanks close by Daniela Dobson

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Click on photo to download files.

Card kit Monday Frames and Leaves by Daniela Dobson

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas for a different card kit. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, Daniela, this is super fabulous, love every bit of gorgeous DETAIL on this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Thank you for the free cuting file.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.