Thursday, September 24, 2015

{ School inspired layout–Technique Tuesday }

I have a layout on Technique Tuesday blog today, along with some other DT members. The challenge was to use some kind of office/school supply on a layout or a card. Here is my layout and I used a tag, staples and paperclips.

Today  by Daniela Dobson

For the background stamping I used Big Timber Outline Lowercase and Big Timber Lowercase stamp sets. I added gesso to the patterned paper background to tone it down a bit and for the letters to stand out.

I inked the full stamp set while still on the sheet and used it as a stamping block. That particular set was still new, and the stamps in their original places. I used the matching stamp set to stamp over some of the letters.

Today close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Technique Tuesday stamps and dies:

Say It - Remember - Memory Keepers Studio - April 2015
Big Timber Outline Lowercase
Big Timber Lowercase
Follow The Arrows
Memo Pad Card - DIY Steel Die



Thanks so much for stopping by today.

On another note, my Etsy shop is open again if you would like to take a look. Have a great Thursday!

 


1 comment:

  1. What a great layout! I love the wonky angle you set the photo and background and your little boy is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.