Tuesday, April 28, 2015

{ Gift ideas using Therm O Web and a freebie file }

I am sharing a cute gift idea for that someone special in your life. Mother’s Day is coming up, Teacher’s  and Nurse’s appreciation is next week. Step by step instructions are on Therm O Web blog today. I designed the box for two cups to fit. You can download the file at the bottom of this post.

Birthday gift set by Daniela Dobson Therm O Web

Birthday gift set close by Daniela Dobson Therm O Web

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Click on photo to download files

Mini cup holder by Daniela Dobson

This contains a box and a liner that you adhere to the bottom. Patterned paper panels for the box sides and a handle that you adhere together to the folded lines and the adhere the flaps to the inside of the box. Leave a comment on this post if you have any questions about the box or how to put it together.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.