Thursday, February 05, 2015

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–it must be love }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – It must be love.

Our challenge starts today, February 5, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, February 11, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between February 5-11. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Love by Daniela Dobson

I had to use this new Love die on this card. I die cut it from white cardstock and stamped with Lg. Speck  Cover-a-card background. I used 3D foam adhesive from Therm O Web. The background is stamped with Sketched Roses Cover-a-card background that I sprayed with Heidi Swapp color shine. I have been organizing my “stuff” and found these little bags I totally forgot abut and used to use all the time. The Solid Scallop Heart is stamped on white cardstock and cut out. I found these cute and forgotten flowers and decided to use them. I think they are from Memory Makers.

Love close by Daniela Dobson



Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ----> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher

3 comments:

  1. it must be color time...every color under the rainbow. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this totally rocks my world! Love all those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new love die and how you used it! Also love the background stamp, def. on my wish list!! Great card. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.