Sunday, June 01, 2014

{ June Sketch For You To Try }

Hi and welcome to our June sketch challenge.

Here is my card.

For this card I used three different stamp sets. The stripes are from So Stripey stamp set. I stamped one diagonal strip and cut it out. I added a Silhouette Cameo cut under it. I used tiny hearts from Go Together and stamped them in green. The tag is colored with yellow Gelato and I tucked it under the flower and stamped “best wishes” from Paper Crane stamp set.

Best wishes close by Daniela Dobson

If you would like to play along, and I hope you do, here is the sketch. Click on the photo and it will take you to the Reverse Confetti blog where you can find a full list of participants.

4 comments:

  1. Love what you've done! The colors are so fresh & fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card the grey bg makes all the colors pop I also like the little hearts at the bottom and the flowers you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a wonderful card Daniela! I love your own stamped bg! Beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.