Monday, April 28, 2014

{ May Studio AE Sneak Peek, Mixed Media Monday and Silhouette Cameo }

I have a quick peek to share with you today of our new May Studio AE.
We will have a full reveal on May 1.

Hello close by Daniela Dobson

Today we have a new feature on Elle’s Studio blog called Mixed Media Monday. Here is what I created for this feature. If you would like to know how I made this you will need to go to the blog. In addition, they have two more layouts using mixed media. If you would like a video of anything you see here or have questions, please leave a comment or email me. (email address on the side bar <-------).

Hooray by Daniela Dobson

If you are looking for a sketch to get you started, check out April sketch at Emma’s Paperie blog Here is my card. I am using all new My Mind’s Eye Now & Then collection. You can find a list of all the supplies on the blog.

Congratulations by Daniela Dobson


SILHOUETTE STUDIO

I have recently updated my Silhouette Cameo software to the new version – V3…  I subscribe to Kay’s blog Clever Someday and read about all the problems with the new release, so I waited. She has worked with Silhouette to get some problematic issues fixed, and she has a ton of info on her blog if you have any questions. I was really worried, but so far no problems. I was able to design and cut without any issues.

Silhouette Studio Daniela Dobson

All my FREE FILES that I have created are still OK and you can open them no matter what software version you have. The new ones I create I will save as Legacy (V2) and you will be able to open them in any version.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Love both of your cards, particularly the one with the colorful circle background, it ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.