Tuesday, April 01, 2014

{ April Sketch For You To Try }

Hi and welcome to our April sketch challenge.

Here is my card.

Congratulations by Daniela Dobson

Pretty easy and simple card for today. I stamped various stripes from So Stripey and cut them out. The flower is from Petals ‘n Posies and I added an enamel dot to the center. I added a banner with the sentiment from Beautiful Banners.

Congratulations close by Daniela Dobson

If you would like to play along, and I hope you do, here is the sketch. Click on the photo and it will take you to the Reverse Confetti blog where you can find a full list of participants.

8 comments:

  1. super fun and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:27 AM

    This is so pretty!!!! I love the colors!! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh colors, fun patterns and layout, LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo! this is really fun and so sweet! great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty, Daniela! I love your mix of colours & patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun and happy card, Daniela! LOVE the cheerful colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the colorful patterns on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.