Friday, December 20, 2013

{ Free cut Friday and Christmas cards }

I haven’t shared any freebies in a long time. Why? I don’t know. I have plenty to share. Today I have these that I made the other day. These are perfect size for those project life pockets or any pocket. These are Studio files, just click on the photo to download. Don’t forget my other free files ----> HERE. Let me know if there is something you need or want and I can make it for you.

Holiday PL cards by Daniela Dobson

If you are looking for last minute Christmas cards I have a few to share that I created for Technique Tuesday.

Season's greetings by Daniela Dobson

I embossed the stamp with green, sparkly embossing powder after I stamped it on vellum. I used Season's Greetings stamp.

Season's greetings close by Daniela Dobson

Here is one more where I got the look by cutting a Story Card base (with the Story Card DIY steel die) from cardstock and then painting it with chalkboard paint. I stamped on top with stamps from the Merry Christmas stamp set.

Merry Christmas by Daniela Dobson

On December 26, Technique Tuesday is releasing a a bunch of NEW stamps. Here is a little peek.

On December 26th, we're going to reveal all the stamps and dies in the Love Collection during a special VIP-only shopping event. If you would like to be the first to shop this new collection (and would like to see more of the sneak peek), go here!

Here is a little sneak peek from something I created.

Love by Daniela Dobson

I will have more to share in the next few days.

Today is the last day of school for Alex before his winter break. I am getting ready to go to his class and help with his winter party. It’s pajama day!

A Daniela Dobson

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the files!! They are amazing. Loved your projects, so sparkly and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the files - looks like you will have a fun Christmas!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK you--great projects, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.