Thursday, November 21, 2013

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge–Inspired by a quote }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Inspired by a quote.

Our challenge starts today, November 21, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, November 27, at 10 PM.

Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between November 21-27. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Enjoy the journey by Daniela Dobson

I stamped my Kraft background with Cover-a-card Solid Map stamp. The quote sentiment is stamped on a journaling tag I had for a long time. I added a pin and a sticker from American Crafts. I used 3D foam squares from Therm O Web to add the tag to the card.
In addition, I stamped chevrons and triangles on Kraft cardstock that I cut out and added to the card.

Enjoy the journey close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me. Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

IO Blog
Anna Wight ----> our new DT member!!!!
Daniela Dobson -------> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

Make sure you follow Impression Obsession:
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook


Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:16 PM

    Tat sentiment reminds me of a song by Fleetwood Mac lol!!! Great card! I love the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and your design is wonderful, as always. How creative with every image and what fun for the receiver too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love that map background and your chevron details. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, and layout! I love that little pink gingham banner!! And thanks for the welcome to the team! HAPPY to be joining the group!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.