Thursday, April 18, 2013

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Flowers }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Flowers.

Our challenge starts today, April 18, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, April 24, at 10 PM.

Create a new card using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between April 18 - 24. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my card.

Thank you by Daniela Dobson

  I inked the Cover-a-card Wood Grain with Canary ink, darker on the bottom and lighter towards the top and stamped it on white cardstock.
Full Bloom Hollyhocks stamp is sprayed with Tropicana Teal Color Shine and stamped on white cardstock and cut out.
I die cut the butterflies from patterned paper using Butterfly Set Die. I added little enamel dots from My Mind’s Eye to the center. At the end I sprinkled little Primrose Color Shine over the top.
The sentiment is stamped on white cardstock and cut out. I adhered it to the card with 3D Foam Squares

Thank you close by Daniela Dobson

***Don’t forget to visit our DT for more inspiration***

Daniela <-----you are here
Dina
Jeanne
Jenny
Julie
Kittie
Laura
Vicki

Make sure you follow Impression Obsession:
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook


Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Your colors are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fresh colors, beautiful card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowers, and you took such care to hand cut all of them. these make a lovely spring morning. beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful water color affect--GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always delighted by your creativity with papers. Awesome work once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty!! Reminds me of hollyhocks from our garden long ago :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.