Friday, March 29, 2013

{ Photo Inspiration challenge and Stamp spotlight–Petal Flower }

Here is a tag I created for Technique Tuesday photo inspiration challenge.

Happy easter tag by Daniela Dobson

I used my Silhouette to cut the tag (Lori Whitlock). It’s from 7 labels set that was a freebie, I believe. The eggs I designed in Silhouette Studio. I used some new My Mind’s Eye and American Crafts patterned papers. The little flowers are stamped and cut out.


We are shining the spotlight today on one of our newest stamp sets: Petal Power.

Now some of you might think that it is not a new set. Believe it or not, it is!

As part of the 10-year anniversary of Technique Tuesday, we are bringing back some of the most popular products of the last 10 years. This set is a new version of our classic "Loves Me, Loves Not" and "Loves Me Still" sets.

We chose some of our favorite petals from those sets and included them in Petal Power. We've also added a few new petals. And we've resized the petals  a bit so they fit nicely on greeting cards, but still make a statement on layouts and home decor projects.

Here is a card I created with the set.

Love by Daniela Dobson

The petals are stamped with different color inks and cut out. The other petals are stamped and heat embossed. I used 3D Foam squares by Therm O Web to adhere the colored petals.

You can see some other beautiful creations on our Technique Tuesday blog.


We just finished coloring eggs. Getting ready for a fun filled weekend.

58561_10200396659693004_1771273130_n

Have a great Friday!


Supplies:

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.