Friday, November 30, 2012

{ Free Cut Friday and Technique Tuesday December Sneak Peek }

Hello and happy Friday! I have several things to share with you today. Let’s start with a free file.

Be merry by Daniela Dobson

I started creating snowflakes in my Silhouette Studio. They are really easy to make once you figure it out. You can get very creative with them. I would love to share a video on how I make them if anyone is interested. This one I created just the other day. If you like it you can download the file on the Scrap Review blog or right here…see below.

I used Be Jolly stamp set from Technique Tuesday for the tree and Jingle All The Way by Ali Edwards for the sentiment.

The snowflake is cut from iCraft sheet from Therm O Web and to see how I did that I have a little tutorial HERE. iCraft sheet has adhesive on both sides so once I removed the top I added glitter. I left the bottom liner in place so it doesn’t stick. I adhered the snowflake to the tree with 3D Foam Squares.

I use speed 1 on the snowflakes and I had no problems. Some of the designs are intricate, but worth the wait.

***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Snowflakes by Daniela Dobson

Enjoy your free files. I hope you can use them. I see people downloading my files all the time. Let me know if you use them so I can see.


    
I created one more card using Memories of Home November Studio AE.

Welcome home by Daniela Dobson


How about a December Studio AE Sneak Peek.


Supplies:

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the snowflakes! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 PM

    I LOVE the snowflakes and your card designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:11 PM

    thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card and I LOVE the snowflakes, so delicate. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Daniela! I would love to see a video about how you create in the Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The snowflakes are lovely as is the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and snowflakes. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The snow flakes are aweome! Thanks for sharing them. And I'd love to see a video on how you created them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness I LOVE these cards and cuts--GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are great, but I really love that snowflake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the snowflake file! love the cards :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing your files! I have a new Cameo and am so excited to put it to use. I just found you through a comment you left on @melissamann1981 instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the tutorial on making the snowflakes and for sharing the cut files. I'm really new to the Silhouette but have been enjoying the learning process. It is folks like you that make that process so much more enjoyable! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the snowflakes...I love making Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.