Thursday, October 04, 2012

{ Stamp Spotlight: In Stitches }

Hello! Just wanted to share two projects I created recently for Technique Tuesday blog. Today some of the DT members are sharing their creations using In Stitches stamp set.

You will have to go stop by the Technique Tuesday blog to see all the wonderful examples.

Here is my card.

Happy Halloween by Daniela Dobson

In addition to the In Stitches stamp set, I used Halloween Seal stamp set that I stamped on a scalloped circle that I cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. The stamp is 1 3/4” in diameter. I stamped the stitches randomly on a tag and adhered the scalloped circle with 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web.

We share lots of projects and ideas on our blog. Make sure you stop by and visit. Last week we created a project using The Keep Calm series. There are 6 different sets in this collection. For my card I used Twinkle On.

Keep calm by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards Daniela! love the little jack o lanterns and Christmas tree! Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.