Thursday, October 11, 2012

{ Impression Obsession Design Team Thursday }

I am sharing a project I made using Impression Obsession stamps for our Design Team Thursday post. This is a project I created for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft and was shared on their blog the other day.
I was recently asked to join their guest design team and you will see me use their products. I am very excited about that!!



This is just a simple chipboard coaster that I painted with Gesso and added watercolor pencils to the background. I stamped the background with French Ledger J8777 and stamped the tag with leaves from Fall/Winter Border CL136. The sentiment is from Count Your Blessings CL286 stamp set.











4 comments:

  1. Lovely piece and interesting mix of media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:17 AM

    What a beautiful work of art!! Love all the creative elements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful work of art! Thanks for sharing how you made it. Congratulations on making the Faber Castell design team! I will go over to there blog to take a look. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a background girl and your is stunning. Beautiful job..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.