Saturday, September 22, 2012

{ The Cameo Spotlight Challenge #4 }


Hi, and welcome to challenge #4: Triangles.

tcs_4_gray

Sponsor: Lettering Delights $25 Gift Certificate

ld_logo

Here is my card.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson

I created the triangles in my Silhouette Studio. I lined up three different sheets of patterned paper and cut them out all at once. To line the triangles on my card, I started with the bottom triangle and adhered it to the center of the card. From there I worked out to each side, trimming the ends.
I tucked a little Lily Bee Persnickity Journaling Card (September Scrapbook Circle kit) at the top and used Impression Obsession Pattern Strips stamps to stamp the triangles. The butterfly is from Silhouette 15. I added  3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web to the sentiment from Circle Greetings stamp set.

Happy birthday by Daniela Dobson

Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you find time to join us this week!
Please visit the The Cameo Spotlight blog ~ to see what amazing samples the DT has created and for COMPLETE challenge details.



Here is a little video on how I created triangles for this card.





Supplies:


5 comments:

  1. Super job creating the triangle tutorial! Love the classic red, black and white in your beautiful card Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like how you used the triangles on this card Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love all the triangles in different patterns and shapes!Great job on the tutorial, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour theme - a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card!! Great tut thanks.. I just got a Silhouette Cameo and it's a whole new world for me!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.