Friday, August 03, 2012

{ Technique Tuesday August Studio AE }

Hello August! Time for our August Studio AE stamp set called Love This Memory. This set is perfect for so many different occasions.

For my first project with the stamps I created a card.

Hello my love 74699

  Pretty simple card with scraps left over from another project. I stamped the circle sentiment and cut it out. I used 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web to adhere it to the card. The hearts are stamped and cut out, as well. I added a little heart bead to the bow with twine.

That is all I have for today!! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great Friday!

 Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. EEK! Totally cute! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you chose for your card--CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving those Technique Tuesday stamps! This card is just so sweet!!! Adore the combination of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:55 PM

    LOVE this card, Daniela! Love... love... love it!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the scalloped border!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool...love these stamps...I want them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.