Thursday, August 16, 2012

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge: Yellow and Gray }

Hi and welcome to another Impression Obsession challenge.
Our next challenge, "Yellow and Gray", starts today, August 16, and continues to the following Wednesday evening, August 22, at 10 PM.
Create a new card using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog, between August 16-22. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.
Here is my card.

Friendship

I was thinking how I haven’t used that Wood Grain background stamp in a while….well, here it is. Love it! I bought some fabric yesterday at Hobby Lobby and it was perfect for the challenge. I coiled the fabric on a 2” iCraft adhesive dot by Therm O Web to create the flower.
I used a chevron mask for the border and a watercolor crayon. Large Solid Leaf Stem is stamped in Banana ink and cut with the matching Branch Die.

Friendship

***Don’t forget to visit our DT for more inspiration***


7 comments:

  1. so absolutely pretty...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card--LOVE the colors and design! LOVE the details too!! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee!! I finally have enough time to say your card is awesome! So pretty and I love how you did the flower with the pins too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully put together, love the texture the fabric flower adds to the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love the flower and the pins!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just fell in love with your card. it's fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.