Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{ 10 Minute Craft Dash }

 

CD_1

Paulina and Ginny are starting a brand new bi-monthly challenge called the "10 Minute Craft Dash". It's exactly how it sounds, you will have ten minutes (after you gather your supplies) to create a crafty item. It can be a tag, card, project, etc...it just has to be under 10 minutes.

Paulina asked me to participate in their first challenge and here is my card.

Time to complete: 9:47

I am usually pretty fast, but 10 minutes! It was a challenge. I used bits and pieces left over from other projects that I keep on my desk in a little container. All I had to do was stamp and cut out the image and words. I even had few minutes left over to sew, and that includes removing the  large brad because I couldn’t sew with it in place. I did move a little faster than normal and I kept looking at the timer.
I am using a brand new stamp set called Eat Chocolate by Technique Tuesday.

This was really fun. I hope you give it a try.

Paulina has all the details on her blog and links to other participants in this challenge: Pretty Pink Posh

Challenge starts: Wednesday, August 15th.
Deadline: August 25th, 11:59pm, PST.
Prize:CD_1_prize

Supplies:

12 comments:

  1. Ohh my, I can't believe this is just left over bits and pieces! How adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible for under 10 minutes!! Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! I love all the elements and layering. Great detail for under 10 minutes! Apparently I'm the only one who went over! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS, I cannot believe you made this under 10 minutes AND had a few seconds to spare. This, my dear, is why you're a rock star. So many fun elements on this card- I love all of it!

    Thank you SO much for helping me and Ginny kick off our first challenge. You are just so sweet, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that in 10 minutes, WOW you're FAST at layering! LOVE the details!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow 10 minutes! I think I would have to be WAY prepared! :) This looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Adorable 9 minute card !! couldnt be any cuter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay, seriously... i LOVE this card! everything about it is so perfect... your colors, the stitching, your embellishments! i kept looking at my timer when i was making my card too... it kept me on track/ stressed :D

    i think you've got it >> thanks for joining us for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME....love the sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daniela, your work is always so beautiful! I am in awe of you. Just 10 minutes and it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have FREAKED OUT trying to line up the elements. Awesome movement here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:55 PM

    very cute card! afraid i would go completely blank with atime limit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.