Tuesday, January 03, 2012

{ Snow Day and Silhouette Cameo }

Here is a layout I created for Therm O Web in September of last year. We had this huge winter snow in February and we got to sled on a hill behind our house. So much fun.

I created a Chevron template using my Cricut and that is how I cut the patterned paper for this layout. I used Superstik Glue Stick by Therm O Web to add a tiny line town the middle of my cut out chevron, and then I stitched it down.

I first used the chevron template on this layout. I will try creating another template with my Silhouette Cameo and that way I can share the file.

Snow day close 14299

I adhered the chipboard letters with Sticky Dots Adhesive by Therm O Web. You just place the letters on the sheet, rub on the back to transfer the adhesive. All of the surface is covered with adhesive. Perfect for these shapes.

I have a mixture of patterned paper and embellishments from Studio Calico, My Mind’s Eye and Echo Park. The little banners and tags are from Elle’s Studio. The stars are from Stamps of Life by Stephanie Bernard.

I am having so much fun with my Silhouette Cameo. I am creating and cutting my own shapes. Some on here I downloaded from the internet. Using some of these on a project right now.

IMG_3909

Have a great night. I will be back Thursday with Impression Obsession Design Team Challenge and a freebie.

Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous LO my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL layout--great chevron shape, thinking I need to get a cameo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:46 AM

    Boy I got my Silhoutte yesterday and had a few minutes to play but I can't wait until the weekend!! LOVE the Chevrons in the background and the LO is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those cutouts! need to get my Cameo hooked up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.