Friday, December 30, 2011

{ Goodbye 2011 and Hello 2012 }

I just can’t believe that tomorrow is the last day of 2011. I am always a little sad when a year comes to an end and excited to see what the new one will bring.
2011 was good to me!
Here is a little card I wanted to share, as my last post/project for this year. I used Impression Obsession stamps, Clearsnap ink and Therm O Web adhesive.

Hope joy happiness Daniela Dobson Impression Obsession 4025
I started by stamping my background with Silhouette 1 and Flower 1 stamp in Bubblegum and Grasshopper ink.


I stamped the Spatter stamp using Robin’s Egg ink, Large Solid Leaf Stem with Grasshopper ink and Silhouette 15 butterflies with Banana ink.
I used Mojo Monday 221 for the card.


That is all from me for today. Going back outside with Alex to enjoy this warm weather.

3eb25742331411e19e4a12313813ffc0_7
IMG_3518e

Hope * Joy * Happiness

Let this New Year bring you all things that really matter in life!



Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the butterfly flower combo! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this turned out so lovely! I really like the spatter and the flower on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! and i'm jealous of your weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This LO is so very pretty and delicate my friend!!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, especially the yellow bits!!! I love yellow it makes me smile!

    I just wanted you to know you always say the sweetest things when you come to my blog or post on my FB too! They make me smile and make my day too!!!

    I sure hope your 2012 is filled with much happiness, joy, and blessings abound!
    e.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.