Friday, October 14, 2011

{ You take the cake }

Just a little card to share with you for the weekend using Technique Tuesday stamps and Clearsnap ink.

 

I found a strip of this fun paper from Pink Paislee and used those colors for the cupcake. The cupcake stamp set is called  The CupcakeryI stamped the cupcake with Clearsnap ColorBox Archival Dye Ink: Pinkolicious and colored the stripes with Clearsnap ColorBox Archival Dye Ink: Mermaid and Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink: Artichoke using a blender pen.
I layered a journaling note and  a chipboard shape from FUNdamental Swanky Frames
The sentiment is stamped with Clearsnap ColorBox Pigment Stamp Pad: Black.



After I cut the cupcake out I added Clearsnap Fairy Dust Glitter: Sugar Shimmer. I used 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web for the cupcake.
I added a little Clearsnap Smooch Spritz: Ice Rink over the card. 


That is all I have for today. Have a great weekend!

Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. Layering a journaling note and a chipboard shape is a very nice technique to give emphasis on your design! The cupcake is pretty. Adding ribbons to the LO made it more prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Daniela! Love the sugary cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! I want that cupcake with the sugary sparkles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love that wonderful cupcake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.