Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{ InLinkz Link Manager }

Have you seen the way I am linking the supplies under each of my projects? Yes! those thumbnails... did you ever wonder how I do it? Well, I had a little secret but it's finally time share. 
Let me introduce you to a new service: Link Manager by Inlinkz! A tool where you can make a pool of all your supplies and then create lists of products just by dragging and dropping. It is such a time saver!
 Here is a short video by Kristina Werner that will walk you through the tool.


.
I have a coupon you can use to register : 39804878. This coupon will let you in for free until December! So go ahead, join and play around. I am sure you will love it.


I want to share a card I made for Clearsnap blog. All the supplies are included in the InLinkz below. For more info and a VIDEO on how I made this card using Molding Mat and Smooch Spritz, please visit Clearsnap Blog.



Supplies:

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.