Monday, June 06, 2011

{ CR84FN Color Challenge 31 and Card Patterns sketch 118 }

Here I am again for the color challenge at CR84FN and Card Patterns Sketch.  I used Technique Tuesday stamps on my card.


I stamped the script from Verbose stamp set on my background with green ink. I used a little flower from Paisley Park stamp set for the borders. I followed the curved edge on pink cardstock and stamped the little flower to create the border. For my bottom border I stamped the flower on cardstock that I cut out to create the "scalloped edge".


I used our new watercolor crayons to color the "scalloped edge" and the hello sentiment from Sweet Somethings stamp set. I layered the doily and the flower with the brad on our chipboard tile that was inked withe green ink.




 


If you are looking for a fun little kit, check out our Citrus Tree Studio Jardin Brillante and Fruity Cutie Colors. I will be posting my finished projects this week. You can see my sneaks here.

Have a great day.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful layered blossom! Love the use of the stamps for the scallop edge. Thanks for playing along with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet doily/flower look. I love the layers on your flower. Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela, LOVE that FAB flower you created and really LOVE how you stmaped the doily edges! What a TERRIFIC look! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the sweet and soft colors, great dimension on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Daniela! Lovin' all the doilies! So elegant! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah this is beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layers and the curvy lines to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Daniela, I love how the black pops!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this one is beautiful! love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card...I love your layered bloom! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is exquisite .... beautiful work .. hugz x
    you have created a gorgeous blog and I'll be back for sure and I am a follower now xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is stunning, Daniela! I just love that color combo, and your design is fabulous. I so love the borders you created with the smaller flower, and the stacked flower is just amazing, too. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card. Really like your color combo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card!!! Love the layered flower!! Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous! I love the texty backing. The flower borders look super and your big flower is stunning! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh. My. Heavens.
    This is quite awesome, Daniela!
    Big likes!!!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daniela I just love,love,love this! Great blossom you've got going on there. Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a clever, colorful and superior card....love how you put this one together. You have inspired me to ink up my stamps and to use more colors on my cards. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.