Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{ My Mind's Eye blog challenge #15 }

I have been on this layout kick lately! I made 9 layouts in 9 days!!! Must be all the wonderful challenges at My Scrapbook Nook

I fell in love with this sketch from My Mind's Eye blog. I have decided to play along and use all my favorite papers that I have been saving.

Here is my take on the sketch. I mixed Lost & Found with Life Stories collection papers and added embellishments from So Sophie and Breaking Free collections. I cut the banner from patterned paper that I strung on twine and tied. I inked the edges and added machine stitching to the page.
The photos are of Alex playing with chalk. It was a really quiet moment as I watched him scribble on the ground. Soon after that he was up again, running around and chasing bubbles. I am so thankful for him and sweet moments like this.




This past weekend we went to a Balloon Festival in Plano. Alex  had a blast. We stayed until the very end and watched the fireworks. He was saying he wasn't tired as I was putting him to bed at 11:30 pm.



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout, and your son is beautiful! What fantastic balloon photos to scrapbook later! Hope to see you soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my Sweet, Sweet Friend....it was so good to hear from you! I love your layout...Alex is just so darling -- if he was mine, I would be doing layouts of him, too!

    The balloon festival must have been a blast...I can just picture Alex with his sweet eyes just taking it all in.

    {{{{HUGS}}}} to you and your precious family! Your trip sounded so wonderful...I got tears in my eyes as I pictured you and Alex with your Mom and all your family. They must have been just delighted to have you and Alex there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawww Daniela, just LOVE watching your little fella grow...beautiful pics, delightful layouts!! Easy to see how you are ENJOYING motherhood!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout, Daniela, and your little boy is beyond adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love your layout! Absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did amazingly beautiful on this layout! and thanks for visiting my blog. Alex is almost the same age with my girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I love your scrapbook page and all your pictures. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 9 layouts in 9 days is awesome! I wish I was that productive! This layout is wonderful and the banner is very GORGEOUS. I always love your layering and you always know all the perfect elements to combine together! Wow!

    I miss the balloon festival. It's been years since I've been and I was always in awe. Alex looks so big and his hair cut couldn't be more adorable!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:08 PM

    LOVE the LO!!!!! And Alex is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!! That layout is gorgeous!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic page. There are so many beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's amazing how great those collections look together! Thank you for your beautiful entry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooo! What an overall beautiful post Daniela! Wow! LOVE the LO, and those balloons are gorgeous! Great eye candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.