Wednesday, July 14, 2010

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge - animals }

Hello and welcome to another Impression Obsession DT challenge. We have challenges every other week - DETAILS HERE - if you play you could win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Isn't he cute???? He comes in a set called Spoiled Rotten (MC264). I stamped him on cardstock and colored with watercolor pencils. The card base is stamped with Cover-a-Card Scratches (CC044). I stamped the little paw prints (border) on the patterned paper. He is cut out and adhered to a little brown bag with foam adhesive.


I stamped Cover-a-Card Screen (CC049) on cream cardstock. That was the first time I used that background stamp and I love it!!! I added a little paw stamp from Pawprints in my Heart (MC261) and some stitching. If you are not a dog person, we have cat stamps, too. I used CPS #175 for this card.



I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designers' blogs for inspiration!  Jeanne,   Dina,  and Jenny.

***Would you like to see your card featured on the Impression Obsession blog? Email your challenge cards using Impression Obsession images to Shirley. Every week, cards will be selected to showcase on the Impression Obsession blog!!!

You have until midnight this Saturday to enter your card. A random winner will be selected from the submissions to receive a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate! You can find all the info HERE.

There is still time to enter my giveaway.

7 comments:

  1. Talk about precious, Daniela! Perfectly adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I like that Screen background stamp too. The little brown bag is really a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great job with your watercolor pencils! The doggie is too cute and I love the "paw stamp". :)
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love the little paper bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and adorable!! I love how you carried the dog theme through the entire card using so many different doggie images - all the paw prints - just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That doggie is just so cute as is that adorable postmark/stamp. Great use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.