Tuesday, March 02, 2010

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge - Easter }

I am loving this color combination lately...totally different paper company, but similar to my other card. How about that crepe paper ruffle? I couldn't put it down. The papers are BoBunny Press and My Mind's Eye. I used CPS#156.
For this card I used Easter Seals (CL164). Only one set this time, I can't believe it. The bunny I stamped and cut out. I curved the sentiment once it was on my acrylic block, so easy since they cling to the block.
For the crepe paper ruffle: I put a strip of adhesive on the back and made pleats, nothing too perfect.
I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designers' blogs for inspiration! Dina, Jeanne, Jenny, Rosemary, Kathy, Kelli, Julie, Tina and Laura.
***Would you like to see your card featured on the Impression Obsession blog? Email your challenge cards using Impression Obsession images to Shirley. Every week, cards will be selected to showcase on the Impression Obsession blog!!! You have until midnight this Saturday to enter your green card. A random winner will be selected from the submissions to receive a $25 Impression Obsession gift certificate! You can find all the info HERE.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love these colors! And the bunny is SO adorable! That stamp set looks perfect for the holiday! Love it! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, Daniela, this is just too too cute!!!. I am not posting in the DT albums until the challenge is over. I want people to see really cute cards like this. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and perky Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. always so bright and colourful daniela! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.... this is super sweet!!! Love it -- you always mix and match in the most clever ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Daniela! I love thee idea of using the tape to make the ruffles!! You are putting me in the mood for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is BEAUTIFUL Daniela!! Makes me long for spring! You make the most gorgeous cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so so cute Daniela! Love that cute bunny, and how you used the crepe paper ribbon!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this!! So ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a sucker for predominately pink and green color combos myself. This is so cute with that great gingham bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.