Thursday, March 25, 2010

{ Elle's Studio birthday tag, Prompt 3 and 4 }

We are still celebrating our birthday at Elle's Studio! Each order will ship with a free Birthday Cut Out and a raffle ticket for every item you purchase! Raffle drawings will take place every Sunday in March! You can read more details about our celebration here.


Here is a little tag I made for the birthday celebration. I stamped the background with Wood Grain stamp and Shimmerz Spritz.

The rose is made out of crepe paper.
I added pink ribbon and a button to the Birthday Cut Out tag.

Prompt #3 - Ribbon - use up some of that ribbon! I used a photo that I had printed forever ago and it went perfectly with the prompt. Everything here is old, including the Scenic Route paper. .
I did not use my sewing machine to stitch the ribbon I used floss and sewed the ribbon in place by hand.
The journaling note by Jenni Bowlin pulls out from behind the photo.

Prompt #4 - cardstock...using all my cardstock scraps! I embossed white cardstock and made clouds I used my NEW Cricut to cut a scalloped border strip. The journaling is missing in the photo, but it's there now.

I ended up adding a little bit of my scrap patterned paper that was laying around.
I sprayed some crepe paper with Sea Foam Shimmerz Spritz and I love the way it turned out.
I think I am 2 prompts behind, but I have it under control. I am working on several different tutorials and projects that I will share on my blog.


I wanted to share a photo of Alex from the other day when we filled out our Census info. He is officially counted.

Have a great day! Let me know if you have any questions.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and layouts. Really like the soft colours. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! Love the census pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Daniela, I'm so glad I found your blog. Your work is adorable - I love all the little details of cuteness on top of cuteness. I always leave your blog feeling inspired!

    PS: I saw your CUTE tag over on Elle's blog and recognized your work right away. I'm really wanting a wood-grain stamp and pink crepe paper...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Hi Daniela..your card is `beautiful` I love the ribbon and the floss stitching!!!Gorgeous...and `Wow` how much as sweet Alex changed he is all grown up now..beautiufl photo TFS
    Hope your enjoying your weekend:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling little guy! Truly!

    I'm in love with your crepe paper flower and I've been eyeing those Jenni Bowlin buttons. They are fabulous on your project! Wonderful work, Daniela!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous! Alex is adorable! Hope you're well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag for Elle's! Such a cool flower you made!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my how sweet...goodness your good..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word Daniela, such amazing projects! I am always so inspired by your work!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.