Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{ New Shimmerz Pearlz }

The new Pearlz are here!!!! Here is a little card I created using Ballet Slipper and Morning Mist Shimmerz Pearlz. I painted the chipboard butterfly with white paint. After it was dry I painted it with Ballet Slipper Shimmerz Pearlz. For the polka dots, I used a toothpick to "drop" Morning Mist Shimmerz Pearlz onto the butterfly. The flower is made out of tissue paper that was painted with Ballet Slipper Shimmerz Pearlz using a sponge. If you would like to make these flowers check out my tissue flower tutorial. I used My Scrapbook Nook January Kit paper and chipboard butterfly, and Elle's Studio new XOXO Bazzill Cardstock and XOXO Journaling Tags.

Have you seen this???? New VIBEZ coming out in one week!

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love the colors & the butterfly too! The tissue flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Daniela! Your handmade flowers are so amazing!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw your bags at Elle's and they are so cute!!! And I am in love with that tissue flower too!! I will have to check out the tutorial... thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    The flower and butterfly are lovely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that card but that flower is particularly amazing!! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous work daniela!! LOVE how the butterfly turned out and i'm off to watch your flower tutorial, that's the cutest thing EVER!
    hugs girl!!
    ♥rae

    ReplyDelete
  8. gawjuss honeychile ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh...this is so so pretty Daniela! I love that butterfly!! Great job!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is amazing...must give the flowers and the butterfly a go!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the colors you used!! Beautiful flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! The butterfly is amazing and your flower..gorgeous!!! Great, great card Daniela!!
    ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daniela - totally in love with your projects for Elle's Studio!! And your flowers are amazing - so so beautiful!! You're one talented person girl!! :)
    elaine t

    ReplyDelete
  14. alright that's it...lessons next week..you teach me how to do this!

    I love your stuff girl...
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! I cannot wait to try all this new CHA stuff out and this is totally at the top of my list!!! WOO HOO!!!

    Thanks for sharing Daniela!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.