Monday, November 30, 2009

{ My Scrapbook Nook December kit, December Daily 2009 }

We took a little trip to Arizona to spend time with family over Thanksgiving. We had a great week and Alex was such a good boy. I didn't get much internet time, but I am back now.
Ali's December Daily 2009 starts tomorrow. I completed my album and hope to follow along. I used My Scrapbook Nook December kit for the cover and some of the inside pages. The circles were punched out from the glitter paper using 3/4" circle punch. The album is by American Crafts that I got last year for something different. I love it. More photos and details on the inside pages this week. I used the embellishments that I am selling in my Etsy shop for some of the pages.
I made a set of note pads for a gift. I love the black polka dot paper, ribbon, pins and buttons from the kit. I have created several of these for an auction this month for our local Early Childhood PTA. They measure 2 x 8" and perfect for a gift or to tuck in a purse. One more layout with this beautiful kit. I downloaded the snowflake template and cut it out to use on my page. The photos are of us with Alex reading The Night Before Christmas...our new holiday tradition.  

If you need some Christmas card ideas come check out the Nook Christmas Card Countdown.
Come back tomorrow for some fun news, photos of the December Daily 2009 and a fun giveaway (this week)!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:51 AM

    These are beautiful projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a special holiday in Arizona! Daniela, these projects are marvelous! Each and every one is filled with pure greatness! I love them all ! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects! Congrats on making the Elle Studio DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making Elle's DT - you are one of my favorite scrappers - love your style

    ReplyDelete
  5. laurie7:45 PM

    congratulations on making Elle's Studio Design Team, we are going to have a blast !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.