Friday, June 05, 2009

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge #21 - red, white and blue, Project 365 Week 22 }

Red, white and blue made me think of July 4th! I used CPS #118 for this card. I used my NEW Star Wreath stamp from Impression Obsession. I love it. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I added gold glitter glue to the wreath. The sentiment is from Tami Potter's set called Happiness Is. The paper is Scenic Route and the ribbon is from Michaels. I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designers' blogs for inspiration! Here's a little secret..ONE of the designers has blog candy...go find her! Julie, Deborah, Dina, Laura, Jeanne, Jenny, Shirley.

Project 365 - week 22.

5.25 - we got the pool out, but it's so small. He is bigger than the pool. It looked so big last year. 5.26 - isn't he cute??? He is posing for me at the park.

5.27 - he had so much fun with the water hose, he was soaked. 5.28 - he is wearing my hat, we lost his for about a week in the house. We looked everywhere and thought Alex tucked it in a drawer somewhere. 5.29 - just us. We came back from a play date. 5.30 - his new residence, pantry. We completely cleaned it out and my husband made him a chair out of coke cases. Alex goes in and out, closes the door, drags us in there with him. He even had his snack there today. I wanted to share a photo of him with his new lawn mower...he wouldn't play with it until today. It blows bubbles on the side, but that doesn't work as well. 5.31 - when we go outside to play he gets the hose first, to fill up his little water table. Now he even knows how to turn the water off, he just can't turn it on.

Look how late it is! Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Daniela!! LOVE that new stamp!! Alex is absolutely darling, looks like he is keeping you busy ;)
    hugs & ♥~
    rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work and your little boy are wonderful - your photos of Alex really bring back some great memories of my own boys at that age - enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and the pictures of Alex are great. He grows so fast!
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! I really like the design.

    Alex is so adorable! I love his Coke chair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's too bloody CUTE!
    Anyways, I just came by to tell you that you're a winner! pop by my blog to find out the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow is your creation neat looking! what a great image, neat color scheme and great use of that CPS sketch. LOVING the photos that look like so many things that happen around here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red, white, and blue. Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute your son is!!
    I always think he looks so big, but then with you in the photo with him, I realize how little he is!
    That coke chair is adorable!!
    Have a great weekend, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOur card is just gorgeous, Daniela! He is just so precious! He will be stealing hearts for years to come! Thanks so much for sharing both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the card! Wow!! As always, adorable photos. Love the one of the 2 of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Great card and a Very Cute kidlet!!! Looks like you and your son are having a wonderful time together! :>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Daniela! I love the way you've cut out the image!

    Darling pic of Alex too, we have that same little pool for our 2 yr old!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  13. July 4th is one of my favorite holidays and I love this card! That is a stunning stamp!! Great design!!

    Alex makes me :o) ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.