Monday, December 08, 2008

{ 12 tags of Christmas - Day 6 }

Sorry I didn't get to post this last night. It didn't take me long once I figured out what to do. Here is Tim's tag. I stamped my image on acetate (old wrapper from a stamp set) with StazOn. The stamp is from Michael's dollar bin. I painted it with acrylic paint. My background wash wasn't as bright as I wanted. I did paint the back with white acrylic paint just like he did. I did not have any glitter alphas so I used those orange chipboard ones by Heidi Swapp. I peeled the top layer and painted them with green acrylic paint and while the paint was still wet I dipped them in glitter. I really liked his splatter stamp, but I used one from a Stampin' Up set and white acrylic paint. The stamps on the background tag are by Impression Obsession. I hope to finish day 7 and 8 tonight!

6 comments:

  1. You are amazing to follow Tims tag tutorials. You make an awesome job with t.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all stunning!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh good gravy girl - your tags are JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Hope you're doing well!
    Miss ya!
    xoxo,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is very cool! Love your green glittery WISH! Your birdie turned out well and love the background! You are doing great on these tags Daniela! Hugs to You and Alex! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! I love your stuff! Sorry I have not been by! Hope all is well with the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.