Sunday, March 23, 2008

{ Baby's first Easter }

I hope everyone had a great day! I made this little Easter basket/box for Alex's gift. When I was shopping for him they had a ton of baskets, but they were all too big and I didn't like any of the colors. I did find a small one that I did get, but it was too small. I have this new patterned paper from Die Cuts With A View, Nana's Nursery collection - Baby Boy. It is adorable !!! The colors were perfect so I made him this. I did put a handle on it, but I didn't like the way it looked so I took it off. He was in a very good mood today so I had to take photos of him with his goodies. Daddy got him the rabbit. Mommy spilled a bag of eggs all around him, just for photos. I had those eggs for at least two years. Got them one year after the holiday, on sale. I am glad I was able to use them today. Thanks to my friends, Dayna and Gina, who gave me the idea the other day. I took around 300 photos of him because he was just so adorable. He had his two month check up on Monday and his first vaccinations so he was not himself all week. I could tell that he was feeling better today. He weighs 12 lbs 6 oz !
I made some cards this week and I will share them as soon as I can.
Here are photos of my cutie.

12 comments:

  1. Alex is getting so big, Daniela! These photos are absolutely adorable, and your basket is too cute! Hope baby enjoyed his first Easter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy First Easter to Alex! He is so adorable, Daniela! He changes every time you post a picture! Hope you guys had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! Super cute pics! Can't wait to see them scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Hello from Toronto,

    This is Easter cuteness!!!

    Warm regards,

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling, darling photos, Daniela! Alex is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable Easter muffin! Great pictures with all of the colorful eggs! Take care. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so adorable Daniela! And growing so fast! I sure hope he had a Happy Fun Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi D, my how Alex has grown! he is adorable surrounded with his easter goodies! bx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is just adorable! So happy :)

    Happy LATE Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet photos! Alex is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:37 PM

    He is sooooooo adorable!!!! He has gotten so big enjoy him while he is still this big mine our all grown and I miss it!!! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable!!! he is so cute!! love those photos Daniela! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.