Tuesday, December 04, 2007

{ Scrappy Hour Playground }

This is the layout I completed last night for the Scrappy Hour at Create My Keepsake. The technique was embossing. I used The Crafters Workshop template to emboss circles on my photo and Stampin' Up brass stencil for the embossing on the red paper. I can't even remember when the last time was that I made a layout. Cards are so much faster.
All the patterned paper is from Beloved collection by Tinkering Ink. The little embellishments came from a container that is sitting on my desk (KI Memories, Creative Imaginations). When I clean my desk I don't know where to put back some of the stuff so I toss them in this little container. I always find good things in there. Maya Road office sheer and Scenic Route chipboard alphas. This is my first pregnancy layout.
OK, I am going to make this an early night, well, I will try to watch 24, season 6, my first two discs arrived in the mail today!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 AM

    This is such I beautiful page! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The bubbles and pic are so great!
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW i love belly pics ...I myself am WISHING for a chance for another baby bump ...I just recently had my tubes reversed !!!! Love this page !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO! You are so cute Prego. Wish I had been that cute! LOL I can't wait to see your lo's of your little man when he gets here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.