Sunday, October 21, 2007

{ Glitter Halloween stack and CPS sketch #35 }

I was busy making cards yesterday. Can you guess how many I made....7. I got an awesome box of goodies on Friday from Die Cuts With A View and I had to play. I got several new paper stacks: Glitter Halloween Stack, All Dressed Up, Rock Star and Christmas Glitter stack, and the new Chip Chatter Foil alphabets, have you seen these yet?
This one I made for CPS sketch #35. All DCWV products, button is from my craft supply stash and Heidi Swapp jewels. I cut the spider web and "boo" from the background paper.

3 comments:

  1. That spider web is so cool and the color combo just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the colors! Such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinking cute!!! I love that web...and the buttons....the boo...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.