Friday, August 17, 2007

{ Daily something }

Ali Edwards introduced a project she is working on called "Daily something" and she invited everyone to play. I thought it was a great idea. Create something small everyday. I started on Monday this week.
I am using flash cards that I got at Target dollar section. I am covering them with paper and using that as my base. They are about 3 x 4.5. I think I will punch a hole in the top left corner and use a ring binder to hold all the cards together.

Here is what I have so far.

***I have some blog candy to give away!!! Maybe tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:00 PM

    What an awesome idea!!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea Daniela! I love it and think I want to get started on something just like this right away (along with all the rest of the stuff I want to get started on too!)! You're so creative, girl!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards!! What a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, these are sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thats a cool thing to do with a bunch of cards. Now I know what to try with my incomplete stack of cards. Yours turned out so nice I doubt I can achieve that. But still looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.