Saturday, July 07, 2007

{ Merry & Bright }

Are you wondering where I have been? I am here, just busy. There were several submission calls that I was working on and still am. You can see all my published work and all upcoming publications under My Resume link to the left. I will be taking a little vacation so I am trying to get some stuff finished before I go.
How about one more Christmas card? New Christmas stamps from Impression Obsession. They will be available July 23. The background stamp, Starry Swirls is available at the store now. SU cardstock, Marvy Uchida scalloped punch and SU slit punch for my scalloped edge.

6 comments:

  1. This card is VERY pretty. I love the bright bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is great, love the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colours.

    The stamp is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great holiday card. Love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:47 PM

    une trés jolie balade sur votre blog. De trés jolies choses : pages, cartes et photos. Scrapdetruffe (france)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.