Tuesday, April 24, 2007

{ Goodies from Target }

Well, since I am visiting Chambersburg, PA I thought I would check the local shopping spots. Michael's didn't have any clear stamps, that's probably because I bought them all last time I was here. They are making room for new Martha Stewart stuff, arriving April 29th (to that store). Target had lots of sweet goodies in their dollar bin. These two small buckets come together, it's part of their wedding collection. Then they have these card kits that contain two cards and two envelopes with embellishments and ribbon. I thought it was a pretty good deal for one dollar. Autumn Leaves stamps were just $9.98 and I had to have them. Then they have these little totes. Not sure what I am going to use them for, but they were so adorable. They come in different colors. Maybe tomorrow I can go check out AC Moore, I hear they have all new stuff, too.
Here is a photo of a beautiful house I found on my drive to downtown Chambersburg.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:53 PM

    LOVE your blog and your house looks just like the house of my dreams!! I am adding your blog to my blogroll at http://blog.360.yahoo.com/rubyslippers74 I hope that is OK with you! Let me know if not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with all of your new goodies and yes that home is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Hi Daniela - It is your Mother traveling thru Durango, Colorado....being adventurous like you!! I love your cards, love you, and want to continue driving until I find that house!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.